Friday, July 08, 2011

perk me up

Let's just say my friday was frisky!
My dog ran into my elbow when the plumber arrived. Ouch.
There is dust everywhere from the renovation along with boxes and an upside down home.
Feeling like I need an infusion of energy to stay the course so I have been
saving these images to give me a perk-me-up!
I am just crazy about the clear and cheerful colors of this art and no-calorie too.
Happy weekend dear people.
When things are frantic, what do you turn to for a perk-me-up?

4 comments:

Ryland Witt said...

They are beautiful! Very energizing...I love to listen to music when I am in the car - one word Beyonce!

Claudia Lane said...

Very energetic images indeed...love the colours.

I think I'd go for a walk and get some fresh air (getting away from it all for an hour or so when it's all too much always seems to help me re-focus and re-appreciate my family!)
Hope you can relax a get out for a little while :)
Claudia xo

Moments and Impressions said...

These are my favorites! I love cheerful colors on white. Makes you smile.

Emily said...

Oooh, I should remember those pictures when I start to reach for the graham crackers and ice cream! Hang in there with the renovation!! It's all about weathering the dust storm, which can be very hard. But you'll be so relaxed as you pour yourself a glass of tea (or champagne!) in your newly done home!