Monday, July 02, 2012

monday motivation - more joy


One part of motivation can very often be the desire for something more.  It can be a thing but it can also be learning something new that brings more joy into one's day.  I have been so delighted with this site joyus and host Kelly Moore.  I have been incredibly pleased with the items that I have ordered and the inspiring videos.  If you would like more joy, click on joyus.  My wish for each of you on this glorious Monday is more joy.  Tell me what you sort of joy is under your nose today?



6 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

The Joy of having my hubby home this week...relaxing together, getting things done together....basically being together! Happy Monday!

Acquired Objects said...

That's a gorgeous picture above and I'm going to go visit joyous. My joy for this whole week is having my husband home!

Enjoy your day!
XX
Debra~

I Dream Of said...

Joy today is a long walk to catch up with a dear friend - and lots of joy this this week with plenty to celebrate. Hope yours is joy-filled, too! XO

The Buzz Blog said...

After a very hot weekend along the banks of the Schuylkill River in Philly, I'm basking in the joy of air conditioning! Wishing you a joy-filled week, PVE.
xxoo

Melissa Blake said...

Thanks so much for this! Joy for me is warm summer days!

MJH Design Arts said...

Joy is eating cherries and staining my hands and sharing with Jones. Nothing much accomplished, much experienced. Be well. Mary