Saturday, April 27, 2013

studio tour 2013

Today, I open my studio to participate in the River Arts tour.  I hope that you can make it if you happen to be in the area.  I would like to thank so many people that helped to make this day possible.  Thank-you Stephanie, Michael at Rivertown Digital for all your fine printing work, Alyson for helping to create new business cards and finally -Annette for helping me set-up the studio and package items and to my family for all the encouragement.
I love that my advertisement in this weekend's Rivertown's Enterprise is next to an article about education and cultivating creativity in our children, a renowned educator Yong Zhao spoke at several of the local public schools last week.
Timing is everything.


9 comments:

Sandy at You May Be Wandering said...

Enjoy today!! You have beautiful weather for it!!!

xoxo

pve design said...

Sandy-
Thank-you! Off to get balloons and put up signs.
pve

Karena said...

Patricia I know your event will be so fun...be sure to take pics for us!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

Patricia,
I will be with you in "spirit".....
Enjoy every second....
xo
Patty

Splendid Market said...

Lucky visitors will love your paintings, they are beautiful! Enjoy the praise! Wish I could stroll over.

annette m said...

Thank YOU Patricia for the mention, you are most welcome and gave me such joy. And thank you for being such a wonderful inspiring person in my life.
xoxo
Annette

Unknown said...

I will be there tomorrow! Can't wait! All looks so nicely set up! You worked your way again towards this day!
Good luck!

MJH Design Arts said...

Hi Patricia, I know that you "kicked it".
xoxoxo
Mary

LindsB said...

I wish I lived closer- I would love to get an inside look of the master at work :)